The satisfaction of having your own house does not compare to anything else! Isn’t it time you enjoyed the benefits of being a homeowner? Not Sure yet? Here are 8 reasons to convince you it’s a great move! Due to life circumstances, many families have lived in rental houses or shared houses with relatives. The decision to buy a house is not something that should be taken lightly, because it requires an investment and long-term commitment. But, making this acquisition generates many more benefits. And if it is done from a very young age, it is even better. And the good news is… the CSO in Ireland has reported that housing prices have experienced another year of exceedingly good growth, more than 12% last year, and it shows no signs of slowing down. Here are 8 reasons why you should consider owning your own home:
- It becomes a significant saving because instead of paying rent for many years for a house that is not your own, your money could be invested in an acquisition that is for life and that will generate security.
- You can make extensions, investments or any other modification according to your tastes and abilities, unlike when you are renting. There is no landlord to consider. If you are newly married, this will help consolidate the relationship, and give you plenty of scope to build a real home.
- When the children are small, and they begin to stain the walls, if the house is your own, there is nothing to worry about.
- You have the opportunity to have any pets you might want. In many cases, certain owners or landlords of properties do not accept animals when renting.
- It generates well-being and stability for the children and the rest of the family. The opposite of when a house is rented. There will be no need to move based on the whim of a landlord or increased rent issues. There are some wonderful family homes in amazing locations such as those being developed in Mornington Co. Meath offering everything a young family could desire in a home.
- A good inheritance. When a home is purchased, children have a safe place to grow and feel good – and one day they may inherit the family home.
- It allows you to build a better credit history, because to the extent that you pay your mortgage without problems, this becomes your best financial recommendation.
- It gives you the independence to make your own decisions and eliminate problems with landlords, as many of them tend to inspect the homes they rent, sometimes creating uncomfortable situations for residents.